- 1 new case posted from Dr. Rondeau each month.
- 1 new case posted from guest lecturer each month.
- 2 Practice management articles each month:
- Scott Manning: Dental Success Today
- My Dental Agency: Website media marketing
- 2 webinars per year with Dr. Rondeau addressing current trends and newest appliances and techniques.
- Ongoing Q & A platform where questions are answered by Dr. Rondeau and our Instructors every Wednesday.
- Members can submit a New or Progress case every 2 months for review by Dr. Rondeau at no cost ($900 value). Additional cases can be posted for review at $150 per case for study club members.
- All members receive $200 off any of Rondeau Seminars courses, Live and Online:
- Level I, Level II, (Level II, session #2 Online coming soon), Sleep, TMD, Case Finishing, and Clear Aligners (coming soon).
- Weekly emails sent to update members on the newest additions to the Study Club.
- Members will have access to the archived cases, Q & A, videos and webinars.
Yearly Membership Includes:
Space is limited!
If all 50 Study Club members submit 6 cases per year this will be 300 cases that Dr. Rondeau has to co-diagnose with members. With his extremely busy practice plus teaching as well as preparing a new case every month and Questions & Answers on Wednesday, he is not certain he can take any more members at this time.
$1,500/year for the first 20 dentists
$2,000/year regular fee
Bonuses for Full Payment:
Digital copy of Dr. Rondeau’s Book “Early Orthodontic Treatment for Children”.
Copy of Scott Manning’s Book “Built To Last”.