This 2 day program is offered to dentists who are presently practicing orthodontics.
This course will facilitate the incorporation of orthodontics, TMD and sleep dentistry into your general practice. You will work alongside Dr. Rondeau and his staff in London, Ontario where a hands-on approach to learning takes you from patient to patient for the ultimate learning experience. Evening meetings and case diagnosis are also included in this course.
* Special dates can be arranged. We require 6 weeks notice to accommodate special dates.
The objective of this program is to prepare dentists and staff to treat their patients with greater success due to increased knowledge and confidence.
- Hands-on approach to learning
- See over 50 patients treated per day
- Prepares you for fellowship and diplomate status with the IAO
- First hand experience of how an ortho, TMD and sleep practice is managed
- Experience how consultations, records and different equipment are used
- Learn how to provide the best possible treatment for your patients
- Further your knowledge of orthodontics, functional appliances, TMJ and snoring and sleep apnea
- Excellent marketing ideas on how to increase the size of your practice
- Dr. Rondeau currently has over 700 active patients in his practice, so you will learn the latest in orthodontics, TMJ and snoring and sleep apnea
Continuing Education Credits
Doctors receive 20 lecture/participation continuing education hours
Staff members receive 18 lecture/participation continuing education hours
PER SESSION PAYMENT
Fees include course manual, all meals and transportation within the city.