This introductory 2 day sleep apnea course will discuss the diagnosis and treatment of patients with sleep disorders, including snoring and sleep apnea. The dentist can be one of the primary care providers for mild to moderate cases of obstructive sleep apnea. The course includes an extensive sleep apnea course manual to educate dentists in this area and prepare them to achieve their certification in the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM).
Dentists who have knowledge of airways, functional appliances and TM dysfunction are ideally suited to provide oral appliance therapy. Hopefully, you will share my vision for the future and enroll in a course that will increase the size of your practice and assist you with providing an important health service for your patients young and old.
- Sleep Apnea Symptoms and Causes
- Sleep Examinations and Forms
- Hospital Sleep Studies (Polysomnogram)
- Home Sleep Study
- Different Sleep Cycles
- Summary of Sleep Disorders
- Comparison of Different Oral Appliances
- References and Articles
- Marketing Your Sleep Practice
- Sample Reports to Sleep Specialists, MD’s Dentists, and ENT’s
- How to Bill Insurance Companies
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Air Pressure)
- Surgical Solutions for Sleep Apnea