Just as you rely on referrals to make your practice successful, the same applies to my course. I do appreciate your support by referring your colleagues and friends to my courses.
Refer & Repeat Policy
If you have completed the 4 session Level I Introduction to Orthodontics course and refer a colleague to register and attend the entire Level I course:
- You may repeat the same course for free
- OR, You receive $200 off Level II Advanced Orthodontics…
- OR, You receive $200 off The Dentist’s Role in Snoring & Sleep Apnea…
- OR, You receive $200 off Introduction to TM Dysfunction
This refer and repeat policy does not apply for the New 2 Day Case Finishing and Mechanics course as this course is limited.
And as always doctors, if you have attended a course you may repeat the same course for half price. Many course participants want to repeat the course as I am constantly updating the course content and showing new cases.
I think you will agree that orthodontics – TMD – SLEEP is the missing link in your orthodontic education. By taking my courses, I do hope that your knowledge of orthodontics, functional appliances, TMD and airways has made you a better practitioner.
Again, I ask for your support in referring your colleagues and friends to my courses. If you have any questions about the refer and repeat program, please feel free to call Rondeau Seminars at 1-877-372-7625.
Yours in better dental health,
Brock Rondeau, D.D.S. I.B.O., D.A.B.C.P., D-A.C.S.D.D., D.A.B.D.S.M., D.A.B.C.D.S.M.
- Diplomate International Board for Orthodontics
- Diplomate American Board of Craniofacial Pain
- Diplomate-Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines
- Diplomate American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Diplomate American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine