“Chronic airway obstruction leads to mouthbreathing and malocclusion”
Mothers are becoming more health conscious and they want their children treated early and finishing treatment before high school. The demand for early orthodontic treatment is high since 70% of children before age 12 have a malocclusion. Why refer out 50 orthodontic patients a year, at $4,200 per case, when you can retain $210,000 within your practice?
INCREASE PROFITABILITY AND INCOME
GROW YOUR PRACTICE
IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF YOUR PATIENT
EARN CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
WHAT ARE YOU MISSING OUT ON?
The mixed dentition state is the most neglected area of orthodontics today and one of which the general dentist must become proficient. The purpose of the course is to teach general and pediatric dentists how to properly diagnose and treat simple orthodontic cases.
Over the past 32 years, over 22,000 dentists have attended my courses and lectures at orthodontic conventions. These dentists, just like you, recognize the significant, positive effect adding orthodontics can make on their income at the end of the year.
Hear What Your Colleagues Have to Say
“Challenge old-school techniques, broaden your patient base and refer less!”
Dr. Jacob Justice
“I highly recommend Dr Rondeau’s seminars if you are looking to start orthodontic treatment in your practice.”
Dr. Sahar Fardous
“I can’t imagine a better way to get comfortable, gain confidence and gather resources to begin successful integration of orthodontics into your practice.”
Dr. Daniel Knause DMD, Greenville, SC
“Dr. Rondeau’s course has given me the information and confidence to implement orthodontics in my general dentistry practice!”
Dr. Christina Cox
Orthodontics is a viable option once you have received proper training
By starting only one simple orthodontic case per week:
Your practice income will increase by at least $100,000
You will see an increase in patient load
Increase in patient loyalty
Increase in your own professional satisfaction
During this continuing education course you will learn:
- How chronic airway obstruction leads to mouth breathing and malocclusion
- How to diagnose simple orthodontic cases that can be treated with functional appliances
- The clinical signs of airway obstruction
- How functional appliances open the airway
- How extraction of permanent teeth closes airways and increases the risk of snoring and sleep apnea
- How to introduce the newest orthodontic appliance, “Carriere Motion Appliance” for treatment of Class II and Class III malocclusions
- How functional appliances treat constricted arches, posterior crossbites, anterior crossbites, deep overbites, and open bites
- How twin Block, Carriere Motion and MARA Appliances treat Class II malocclusions
Airway Focused Orthodontics for Children
Available Course Locations & Dates
Due to COVID-19 and the safety of our attendees and team members we have decided to postpone our live events.
The current environment does not mean you cannot continue with your education. Consider one of our many online courses, which will allow you to continue your education in the comfort of your home and at your own pace.